6 MAY 2016 GARDEN-VAASTU/PITRUDOSH
POSTED ON JUNE 6, 2015
There is deep bonding between man and nature, so the presence of plants, trees and water bodies helps us to connect to the natural world. A subtle blend of design, shape, colour, appropriate plants, and water bodies can enhance the positive vibrations in and around the house for optimum health and happiness. By following few of the vastu tips in the outside environment, a cherished bliss and peace can be experienced.
- Give your garden a regular shape like square and rectangle. The soil should be compact, smooth, yellow and should have a sweet smell.
- Planting of herbs and medicinal plants like tulsi and neem, helps in adding positive vibrations to the environment.
- It is auspicious to grow an abundance of fragrant colourful flowers, herbs, evergreen plants like money plant in the north, to attract wealth and luck.
- East is associated with growth and it receives the morning rays of the sun so be sure not to grow any tall plants and trees here which block these rays.
- North-east is the ideal place for a lily pond, a small pond or a fountain. Medicinal plants and herbs such as tulsi, neem, mint, coriander and thyme would be auspicious here.
- If your garden is to the south of your house, then plant tall trees to block out the harmful rays of the midday sun.
- South-east is ideal to grow herbs, mint, fennel, basil and citrus You can also build a barbecue towards the south-east of the garden.
- West is the direction associated with Saturn, so tall trees and metal garden furniture is suitable for garden in west direction. Metal swings and rides for children can also be placed here.
- Keep the centre zone of the garden clean and clutter-free. Do not allow dead leaves, twigs or any other junk to pile up there.
- Heavy leaf bearing trees like ashoka, neem, arjun, punnage and sirisa, are best situated on south-west side as they supply pure oxygen and also provide protection from the infrared rays of the afternoon sun.
- Rock gardens, if required, can also be in the south-west region sloping down towards the north or/ and east.
- As per ancient literature of Vastu, trees like pakar, barh, udumber, and peepal are considered inauspicious in the south, west, north and east, respectively. The auspicious directions for these trees are pakar in north, peepal in the west, udumber in the south and barh in the east.
- Trees like ashoka, almond, nilgiri, coconut, neem, lemon, nagakesar, kathal, shami and arisht are recommended for planting within the house limits.
- As per Feng Shui, a clamp of bamboo signifies good health and longevity of the occupants and it is also a good addition to the garden.
- Do not keep pricky cactus plants or bonsai inside the house. Avoid pots made of synthetic material inside the house.
Past cannot be undone and future is unpredictable but the present can be glorified by our acts. Due to whatever reason, the shortcomings occurred in our birth chart and created stress but the blessings of our elders and God Almighty can always be a silver lining for us. Ayurvedic treatment may be long lasting and arduous but cures the disease from its roots. Similarly, it is mentioned in our Vedas that pleasing the ancestors and remembering them truly curtail our problems.
First and foremost, performing ‘Shradh puja’ is considered to be the auspicious act to tranquillise the departed soul of our ancestors.
The holy puja is performed on the death date of the person or on the no moon (Amavasya) day of any month or during the 15 lunar moon days.
By offering water, scented flowers, couch grass and sesame seeds through ‘Pitra dosh nivaran’.
‘Tarpan’ is the offerings made during the process along with chanting of mantras.
Favourite cuisines are specially prepared and offered to the priest or Brahmin after the puja.
After feeding the Brahmins, food or ‘prasadam’ is placed in the balcony or terrace walls so that the crows can feed upon them, symbolic to our ancestors.
At the end, Lord Vishnu is worshipped by chanting the mantra:
ll Yasya Smirtya cha Namoktaya Tapoyagya Kriyadishu,
Newnam Sampurntam Yati Sadhyo Vande Tamchayutam ll
To remove Pitra Dosh offer prayers to ancestors: http://shubhpuja.com/pitradoshshanti-id-344736.html
- Another solution is that on the day of any somwatianavasya (i.e. Amavasya on Monday), visit the peepal tree and offer ‘janeu’ to the tree and also to Lord Vishnu. Do 108 ‘parikrama’ of the tree by faithfully chanting ‘Om namobhagwate Vaasudewaya’. Have faith in him and seek forgiveness for your ill deeds.
- Pinddaan is offering rice, cow’s milk, ghee, food, sugar and honey to the ancestors, whole heartedly.
- Feed cows with ghee and rice balls every Saturday.
- Stand on the mat during sunrise and chant ‘Gayatri mantra’ to strengthen the position of Sun in your horoscope.
- Helping the poor and disabled and remembering your ancestors is an easy path to receive blessings for them.
- Avoid consumption of non-vegetarian food, alcohol and other such tamasic edibles along with outside food.
- In the south direction of your habitat, hang portraits of your ancestors and greet them with fresh flowers garland.
- Respect and seek blessings from the elders at our home, as their blessings is the only way to receive peace and happiness.
- Offer regular donations to hospitals or temples in the name of our ancestors and if possible, assist in the education and marriage of orphan girls.
Visit us for kashi Pind Daan (Pind Dan) or Shradh & To Know the Pind Dan Kashi Procedure call Pt. Anurag Dwivedi at 07897891444,9307975100. visit us for …
Pitru tarpan Means Offering of water to deceased ancestors souls (pitar) is called as Pitru tarpan. A Jivatpitruk is not allowed to perform Pitrutarpan. Apart from …
And the pinddaan in GayaJi practice for the salvation of a soul was in vogue since … 2-Pind Daan. 3-Tarpan. Most of the vedis today have diappeared or have …
We provide services for all kinds of Pind Daan in Gaya ji (Shraadh in Gaya), Vishnu Pooja and Dosh … Gaya PindDaan or Pinddaan in gaya or Pinda daan or Pinda Daan in Gaya, Pitra Paksha 2015, Brahman bhoj Gaya ji. … Tarpan 2015 …
Symbolically used for doing tarpan of the departed souls, Pind constitutes a round ball made of mixture of wheat and rice flour. It also contains some sesame …
At Gaya pahunchao we provides all types of pinddaan pooja, shradh tarpan pooja, … Paramount time for performing “PIND DAN” in Gaya ji:- All three Krishna …
Tarpan to your Pitras for the 15 days during the Pitra/mahalaya/ Shraddh Paksh. • Offering food to Brahmins on every “Amavasya”. Gaya Pind Daan.
Gaya Pind Daan: Snana and sankalpa (2) Pind Dan (3) Tarpan – See 39 traveler reviews, 19 candid photos, and great deals for Gaya, India, at TripAdvisor.